MARCH SURGERIES AND FILLS

Hey there! I will be having surgery on March 17th! So I think I just might see you as you finish your nights stay! Where are you booked for hotel?

Hi, Fatfreeme

I hope I do get to see you that day and I have no idea what hotel ill be staying at did they tell you where you are going to stay at or did you have to ask?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Fabi! My name is Krista and I will be flying in on the 16th late afternoon and I'm getting my band on the 17th! I will be with my husband Eli. I look forward to meeting you. I'm 35, from Toronto Candad and I have 2 girls, 4 and almost 2. I still haven't started my pre op diet...I keep stalling. It's so hard to cook for kids and supervise them so that the food actually gets into them, while not eating!!! I'd like to do at least 2 weeks of just protien shakes and salads...but we'll see. How are you doing?

Hi, Krista nice to meet you :D I hope I do get to see you that day Ill be flying alone my hubby to scared to get on a plane lol plus he has to stay and take care of the kids we have 4 10,8,3,1 and I sooo know what you mean about having to cook for your family and not being able to eat I to have been struggling with my pre-op diet but we have to do it remember where going to have 21 days of just liquids. Well good luck with everything and again I really hope I get to see u guys and fatfreeme there so I can have some one to talk to there :D

Hi, Krista nice to meet you :D I hope I do get to see you that day Ill be flying alone my hubby to scared to get on a plane lol plus he has to stay and take care of the kids we have 4 10,8,3,1 and I sooo know what you mean about having to cook for your family and not being able to eat I to have been struggling with my pre-op diet but we have to do it remember where going to have 21 days of just liquids. Well good luck with everything and again I really hope I get to see u guys and fatfreeme there so I can have some one to talk to there :D

Look forward to meeting you too. I'll be staying at the Marriot - ya, no one gave me a choice either. lol. Very excited but it's all a bit surreal. !

I have my surgery booked!

I"m having mine on Tuesday March 10th, and I'm beyond excited!

I love Etsy!! I've been thinking about putting some stuff up! Love your blue night owl collar! I just don't think my kitty would like it as much I do! Good luck on Tuesday!

I have changed my 2nd fill date twice now - hopefully this time it will stick. I am having my fill on Saturday March 14th - 1:30pm if they are on schedule. Hope to see some of you there. I am not spending the night - will drive back to Yuma that afternoon.

Judi

I will also be arriving on the 19th and banded on the 20th. I had the date bumped up (only flight I could get with my airmiles :) I guess I'm in a semi private room, who knows maybe we're roomies! Which hotel are you staying at? I picked the Luciena (sp?)

Maybe I'll see you there!

Lulee,

I would love to talk to you before we get down there, It will be great to talk to someone that will be there at the same time.

I am getting my first fill tomorrow and I am both excited and nervous. My family and I are going out of the country next Friday and I contemplated putting my fill off until we get back. But it will be three weeks over due by then, and I have only lost 10 pounds and I am READY to get on with losing some weight!!!

My surgery date is 3-13! I am excited & a little scared. I'm on the liquid & salads. I'm a bit hungry >gnaws on arm< I think my husband & I are staying at the Lucerna.

Hi, Tibbie

WHen do you leave? Ill be arriving at Lucerna on the 15th

Hi, Tibbie

WHen do you leave? Ill be arriving at Lucerna on the 15th

Hi! Sadly I leave on the 14th. I was trying to give myself a full day of rest before I go back to work >whip-crack heard in the distance< :blink:

But I'm beginning to think I'm an idiot & should have just taken Monday off too.

Tibbie--

First of all, you are freakin' hilarious! :lol: My teenage daughter and I were banded on a Thursday, traveled back to So. FLA on Saturday (late), made it to church on Sunday, and we were both back to school and work Monday. Hang in there. I know everybody is different, but it is possible. This is an exciting time--good luck to you!!

Diana

I took 2 weeks off from work after my surgery and could have gone back on the Monday! I didn't need the time off. My surgery was on a Thursday and I was back to Canada on the Sunday. I love my flexible job!

Jenelle

I have my appointment on March 4. I'm very nervous but my boyfriend even more so, mostly about Tijuana which his (oh so helpful) family keep pointing out is full of shootings and drug problems etc. Despite it all he's still up for the trip and I'm so excited at the thought that my weight roller coaster will be over! :lol:

How did your trip to Tijuana go. I leave tomorrow March 12. I've also very concerned and scared.

My surgery date is Wednesday, March 11, 2009. I'm so excited.

Just looking thru here and saw that you have your surgery tomorow...good luck!!!

Tibbie--

First of all, you are freakin' hilarious! :lol: My teenage daughter and I were banded on a Thursday, traveled back to So. FLA on Saturday (late), made it to church on Sunday, and we were both back to school and work Monday. Hang in there. I know everybody is different, but it is possible. This is an exciting time--good luck to you!!

Diana

Thanks! & thanks for the encouragement. I'm excited, and I hope I can follow your example. I did change our tickets to Sunday, but I still plan to go back to work on Monday.