Weigh-n Wednesday

Angie

Way to go girl...3.1 lbs is AWESOME!!!! You are doing great!!!!!

Keep up the good work!

I have looked back over my food log and sugar is such a hard thing for me. I dont think I do bad all the time, but something is holding me down. I think I am eating enough calories(besides the days I eat sugar)...What do you think???

Carrie

I think your food logs look really good. You get more fruits in than I do, that is for sure. The only thing I know that jump starts my weight loss or gives it a good boost is throwing in a few protein drinks for meals. (I don't like doing it but it does do the trick.) I should do one or two this week myself to GET ME OUT OF THE 240'S! Ugh!

I think your food logs look really good. You get more fruits in than I do, that is for sure. The only thing I know that jump starts my weight loss or gives it a good boost is throwing in a few protein drinks for meals. (I don't like doing it but it does do the trick.) I should do one or two this week myself to GET ME OUT OF THE 240'S! Ugh!

Thanks Angie!

I think that is a GREAT idea. I think maybe I will try this next week! My Anniversary is today, TWO YEARS ...Woo Hoo!!! We are going to Galveston this weekend so Im going to be as good as I can this weekend!

Carrie

Well,

the good news, is that I am still at 161. :lb21: Yippee, I didn't gain 5 pounds like I thought I had. All the walking from sightseeing helped....

Oh and I realized I forgot to post my weight yesterday.

So I am over the jet lag and tiredness and I will be going to the gym today.

Have a great week.

Hugs,

Kristi

Okay! I am happy to report I am on my way back down. This morning I weighed in at 242.4.

So that is 3.1 lbs for this week. If I wouldn't have been a piggy over my period......HA! Oh well, it was one of those times when the urge came over me to eat EVERYTHING in sight. Gesh! I love this band, cuz it keeps me mindful of not over eating to bad.

Hope everyone had a sucessful week of weight loss. On an up note I am now in the high 30's for BMI!!!!! See ya fourties!!!!! I love saying good bye!

Good morning everyone! I have been singing and dancing around the house this morning! I am nearing another goal!!! This morning my scale read 241.1!! I am so happy. That makes this weeks loss 1.3 lbs. Ya-hoo! Any loss is a win in my book!

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Carrie, I hope this is the Wed. you break that nasty platau you have been on!

Good morning everyone! I have been singing and dancing around the house this morning! I am nearing another goal!!! This morning my scale read 241.1!! I am so happy. That makes this weeks loss 1.3 lbs. Ya-hoo! Any loss is a win in my book!

Angie,

You are doing so great!! Congrats you are going to catch me pretty soon!!!

I AM happy to report that I did FINALLY break my platau!!!!! I am 190.4 this morning. ohhhh how I would have LOVED to see 189, but I was SO EXCITED to see that damn scale move!!!!

I emailed Dr. Mirdana yesterday and she is putting me on a pretty strict excerise food routine for 15 days 100% no exceptions. I walked 2.5 miles last night and today official starts my 15 days.... The food is pretty much what I am doing now, bake or grilled white meat, veggies and a fruit for lunch and dinner, Breakfast will be a drinkable yogurt or 1 cup of cook oatmeal. I just have to stay away from the "other" food and drinks. I will do weights 3x per week and walk 5 miles 3x per week!

This morning gave me the motivation to really want to do this!!!!

Carrie

Good Morning,

This weeks weigh in has made me happy. :sun_bespectacled:

I am happy to report the scale read: 157.7

Which means I am down a full 80 pounds!!! :girl_dance:

I have to take my teen to school now before she unplugs my laptop,

Hugs,

Kristi

Party time! Excellent! I am so happy for you and if you could see me now you would laugh. I am dancing in my chair. Looks like all your hard works is already paying off! Keep it up! You are funny Carrie, I have a lot more work to do to catch up with you.

Angie,

You are doing so great!! Congrats you are going to catch me pretty soon!!!

I AM happy to report that I did FINALLY break my platau!!!!! I am 190.4 this morning. ohhhh how I would have LOVED to see 189, but I was SO EXCITED to see that damn scale move!!!!

I emailed Dr. Mirdana yesterday and she is putting me on a pretty strict excerise food routine for 15 days 100% no exceptions. I walked 2.5 miles last night and today official starts my 15 days.... The food is pretty much what I am doing now, bake or grilled white meat, veggies and a fruit for lunch and dinner, Breakfast will be a drinkable yogurt or 1 cup of cook oatmeal. I just have to stay away from the "other" food and drinks. I will do weights 3x per week and walk 5 miles 3x per week!

This morning gave me the motivation to really want to do this!!!!

Carrie

:lb14:

Sabrina, Congrats!!!! :lb16:

Oh, and Baileys and coffee for breakfast sounds so yummy.

Angie, you are so right, every loss is a win. Also I am with you on the singing and dancing around the house... :D

Carrie, :cheerleader:

Yeah!!! Plateau break.... Woo hoo... I am very excited for you.

BTW, I saw you changed you picture. I looked on your pic gallery and you and your husband have done so Awesome!

My daughter saw the pics too and she said that she thinks you are beautiful.

Also, I have that black nightgown you wore in the hospital. LOL....

I have been off gym for the last 2 weeks, and it is definitely time to go back. With going on vacation and then coming back to sick kids, ugh...

I feel like a sludge. I miss my routine majorly. Plus I have to set up a time with the trainer. He has been pushing me hard the last 3 months. Its a good thing though....

Hugs to all,

Kristi

What a great week for all of you!

Considering it was TOM this week... I'm down from 186.3 to 185.9.

I did well in the eating and working out department. So I'm hoping I see it go down even further once Aunt Flow has finished her visit!

I did start working out. We got the Wii and the fit board too. Love it!!! Its amazing how the time passes and I start sweating and before I know it I've done 45 min. Too much fun!!

laura

WOW !!! Congrats to EVERYONE....YAHHHH WE ALL DID GREAT!!!!!!!

Kristy and Sabrina- 80 lbs is soooo Awesome!

You too work very hard and I just wanted to say congrats!

Krisy,

Tell your daughter thank you very much, so very nice of her! Hubby has worked very hard. I know he dont have the band but in a little less than a month I am going to post a new set of pics. Nov 14th will be my one year, AMAZING. I feel like he has worked just as hard and encouraged me soooo much Im going to include some before and after pics of him as well.. :) He has been so great through this!

The black gown...WOW do I hate that pic now...lol HOWEVER it shows me just how far I have came....

Carrie

:(( I SOOOOOOOO wish I was part of the "I did awesome this week" club!!! Alas, Bandster Hell is...well....HELL!!! I'm a grumpasaurus because I feel like I have no self control! I've been doing "okay" with the portions. I'm not eating 1/3 of what I used to eat...maybe 1/2 though. BUT, I'm eating crummy foods!! ARGGGG!!!!!!

So, I slapped myself in the face (not really) to snap myself out of it earlier this week. The first week & a half (since the 8th) I've gained 5 lbs.!! BUT, I was having constipation issues :blink: and last weekend I decided to get myself back in gear. I lost 1 lb so far....so I'm getting there...

Last weigh in (2 weeks ago): 209

This week: 213

The lower 200's is a scary place for me. Around 209 is where I always seem to get with every diet I've tried but haven't been successful in getting under the 200 mark....but I'm SOOO close!! I always get to this point then start gaining again. Now I'm bummed because it's happening again!! This time will be different, I know. AND, my body's just getting used to food again, so I knew I was going to not lose as much. I think I'm going to try to go back to Slim Fast & Lean Cuisines more often until fill time.

My fill won't be until Nov. 14th, and there's a Vegas trip on the 7th....so wish me luck!! EEK!!! :wacko:

Oh! and CONGRATS to all the "losers" this week!!! You all are so inpirational!!! I'm going to keep on truckin!! I'm SOOOO going to get a membership into the club!!!

Hi Charelle. You are going to do it girl. Just think how close you are. Keep pressing in and in no time you will say goodbye to the 200's forever. I know you can do iT !!!!!!!!

Debbie

Thanks, Debbie! I'll take any words of encouragement I can get!!

CHARELLE,

I too agree with Debbie. You are SO close and it will be NO time and you are going to be kissing them GOODBY!!! Ohh and you are chosing a WONDERFUL day to get your fill, It will be my one year band anniversary and your first fill, that is just too cool!!! I promise you are gonig to see such a difference once you start getting fills. Hang in there and your numbers will be dropping sooner than you can ever imagine!!!

Carrie

CHARELLE,

I too agree with Debbie. You are SO close and it will be NO time and you are going to be kissing them GOODBY!!! Ohh and you are chosing a WONDERFUL day to get your fill, It will be my one year band anniversary and your first fill, that is just too cool!!! I promise you are gonig to see such a difference once you start getting fills. Hang in there and your numbers will be dropping sooner than you can ever imagine!!!

Carrie

Thanks, Carrie! I have to admit that I love learning about your journey and look forward to following in your footsteps!! I'll be thinking of you on the 7th, then! Thanks for letting me know. The progress you've made in a year is amazing and taking that thought with me keeps me moving forward. YOU ROCK!! =D>

Thanks, Carrie! I have to admit that I love learning about your journey and look forward to following in your footsteps!! I'll be thinking of you on the 7th, then! Thanks for letting me know. The progress you've made in a year is amazing and taking that thought with me keeps me moving forward. YOU ROCK!! =D>

Charelle,

Thank you very much! Trust me you will be my heals before u know it. I still cant believe it has almost been a year ago. You will do great!! I cant wait to see your progress as well! Take LOTS AND LOTs of pics and measure everymonth.

Carrie

Congrats to you all - wow, what a great week for losers!!!! :)

Charelle, just like the others said don't worry you will be back on track in no time! It's funny, I used to do that and for some reason it was always at 25lbs that is when I always kind of quit. You will be amazed once you get to 175 - 200 will be such a distant memory!!

I have no weigh in results this week. I was in Vegas from Th to Mon and then Wed morning my brother got in a car accident and i've been at the hospital since except to let our dogs out. I am tight as a drum and the stuff I have been able to eat is crap. I basically ate chips and dip yesterday and today i've had three bites of mini raviolis and a few M&M's.

Stress is just a killer I tell ya! I'm the oldest and my parents live in TX, so it was just me here for the first two days. No food was staying down, but yet I was starving it was horrible. But then at night all the sudden I could eat everything in sight! Was supposed to have a check up with my fill dr Monday but I cancelled and am gonna go in a couple weeks. Just not a good time now.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Hey gang! I had an interesting day yesterday...I was in the dumps. I had a nurse visit for a check up/weigh in and blood work as I have past my 6 month bandiversary. I was caught off guard when the scale said I weighed 247! The horror! I know I pry sound dramatic, okay, it is what is it. It was a 6 lbs difference from my scale at home. ^_^ When I stepped on it at home it read 240.2!! ( I did weigh with my shoes and cloths on, as I am still uncomfortable getting naked in a public walk way......hee hee hee!)

I weigh myself like any good OCD bandster would, naked, after I pee first think it the morning.....LOL I stick to the rules pretty good. Been avoiding Halloween candy like it's the DEVIL!!!!

I got up this morning with a better outlook. I am going to use my home scale as MY weigh in scale. Besides, it makes me feel better. :D Plus it is brand spanking new, just bought it last month....at any rate.....that was my bump in the road yesterday. A special thank you Carrie for listening to me whining. It was a true call the wambulance moment. Thank you sooo much!

I am proud to say I broke the 240's this morning!!!! Which helped me to meet two goals. 1st being I am exactly 40 lbs down!!! 2nd being I hit another 10 lb goal. My home scale said 238.9 this morning! YES!!!!

I will go by there scale when I am in the office for their paperwork and mine when I am on here and LBT. :P

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

I am happy to report I am down from 190 to 186.4. This is a total of 6 pounds in two weeks for me. It is such a wonderful feeling after being on a platuea for SO long! I guess everyone is right, keep on doing what you are doing and it will break!

Revy congrats on your 3.5 this week that is AWESOME!

Angie,

You are very welcome! I think you are doing an AMAZING job and look at you ALREADY in the 230's.. WOO HOO for you girl! I am SO proud of you! Keep that WONDERFUL attitude you have and LIVE LIFE!! We so deserve it!

Carrie

Good Morning All,

Well, this morning my scale read the exact same as last week. 157.7.

The good news is that I am ok with that.

I start back to the gym this morning. I have an appointment with the trainer at 9am. :lb25:

My motivation is back up.... Yippee....

Angie, you are doing fabulous! They say it is best to weigh yourself is under the same conditions as the time you have done in the past.

So you are doing it the right way! :D

Rev, great job!

Carrie, 6 pounds in two weeks, keep up the good work.

Sabrina, I am jealous. 1 pounds is a loss and Congrats.

AshleyMarie, Fantastic and welcome to onederland! :lb24:

Well, hopefully next week I will be in the loss zone too.

Hugs,

Kristi

Kristi - I am sure you will be seeing or feeling a change soon! Thanks for supporting my thoughts on which scale to go by. :D

RevyD - I knew you would be on fire. I've been reading your food log and can I say you are rocking this band! Way to GO! You will be healthy and skinny minnie in no time! Take pictures....you will be amazed. I take head shots and I can really tell!

Carrie - Wow! Talk about action action action! You are coming off the plateau with a vengence! Holy Smokes!

Sabrina - I think a pound is fantastic. I googles what a comparison fat to ratio of something in real life would look like. You know, so I could wrap my mind around what a lb of fat looks like in size. I was amazed and shocked. I will never look at a lb again in the same way. You Rock!

AshleyMarie - I am so happy for you! Your doing great, and to be in onederland! Yes!ome to onederland!