Weigh-n Wednesday

Im glad to announce that I didnt get on the scale this morning. I hope Im abel to break the cicle. Yay

Way to go, this morning was pretty tough for me. I really wanted to step on the scale, but didn't. This is proving harder for me. Ugh. I even weighed myself 4 times yesterday! Hey it was Wed. Had to get it out of my system, but make me wonder if I got it out or if it made not gettign on the scale harder this morning??

Gosh, should it be this hard???

Hi All,

Well, I weighed in yesterday and forgot to post. :wacko: My scale was nice. It read 146. :P

This week seems to have been a great one for the majority. Wonderful job everyone!!!

Next week I plan to make it to my 1st goal of 145. Once I attain this goal I will put up my new goal.

Hugs to all,

Kristi

I made the week and only weighed yesterday. Last week I was 171 and Wed. morning I was 170. I'm lookin the 160's in the eye. It was really hard not to step on that scale all week, and I too weighed more than once yesterday. No one said we couldn't do that, lol. Good luck this week.

I made the week and only weighed yesterday. Last week I was 171 and Wed. morning I was 170. I'm lookin the 160's in the eye. It was really hard not to step on that scale all week, and I too weighed more than once yesterday. No one said we couldn't do that, lol. Good luck this week.

Ha ha! Glad I was not the only one who weighed more than once. Good job on making it an entire week!

I was 233.9 last week.....this week I am 237.7 that's right a gain for this week. Boy that doesn't feel good. I have 2 more party's this week too. Gonna enjoy myself but focus on being good a bit more.

I knew I didn't feel thinner, but I hadn't expected that much of a jump. Gonna have to tweek some behaviors to ensure I don't have another gain to report.

Not to mention, in my head I am saying, ugh! I need to weigh myself more to keep tabs on what I am doing. Gonna have to do my best to stay off the darn scale and do what I need to daily to make this right. My body is enjoying the 230's that is for sure, I 've been in them for a while now....

Angie, sorry to hear about the gain. Maybe it's water. So many party foods are really high in salt. Last week 170, this morning 168.8. Leaving for a ski trip on the 27th. Would really like to be 165. I'm not stressing though. Have a great week everyone.

Thanks - it really stinks to see the scale go up, but I am the first to admit I have been enjoying all the goodies. It doesn't help that there is a party to go to every time I turn around. I am giving myself a mini pass of sorts. I told myself when I got this band I was going to enjoy life more. I still love food and so I am enjoying it during the holiday. Thank heaven this type of food is not customary all year long, I would have to redefine my thoughts if it were. Not to mention, in the winter I am much like a bear that hibernates. Which has meant in the past, that I did less and eat more. This has not been the case this year!!!! I’d like to maintain what I have worked on. If I loose this holiday season, then awesome! If I hold the line, very cool! Even if I gain 1-2 lbs, I am in a much better place this year than in the past!

Have a wonderful time skiing! Don’t you love being more active and having more energy!

Great loss by the way! You are rockin!

Good Morning Ladies!

I weighed in this morning at 184.6. Down one pound from last week. I am just happy to see thoe

scale move! I guess these last 30 are going to be really hard for me!

Angie!

Girl you will bounce back before you know it! Keep on Keeping on. It is truely a hard

time of year for use. We like food, thats a fact! I have had to MAKE myself stay out of the

fridge at work because what did my WONDERFUL boss do, he left FUDGE in the fridge..ughhhh

Ok Im still at 182. And I will take it with the weekend I had. I ate like there was no tomorrow. I think its time for a fill. Have a great week everybody. And great job to all that lost. And Angie I know you have it in you to take control of this. Lov u Bunches sister.

• Like 1

You are all doing great! This time of year just sucks and they say most folks gain like 8lbs during the holidays so we will be in good shape! I feel like i'm eating too much, but when I look back before at what I would have eaten before and it's nothing close to what I eat now, so that makes me feel good.

Totally forgot to get on the scale this morning was in such a rush. We have a pot luck @ work and then I have to race to an elementary school holiday recital. I love the holidays but man they get so busy!

I'll weigh in tomorrow and see where i'm at. I think I stayed right about the same.

Good Morning, Gang! Well, I am holding my own this week. 0 lbs. lost, but 0 lbs. gained.

AngieB - your right on all the party's, it does make it harder. Just wanted to say, Thank you for posting your ups and downs. It's nice to know what to expect in the future. It sounds like you have made a huge leap in the right direction...your head. I know for me, half the battle is in my head. Having a new outlook on the holidays, being more active and definitively more healthy is a huge accomplishment in my book. (A great "gain"!)

You go girl, keep up the good work...this is a new week. Each small change or step, gets us further down the road.

Congrats to the gang who lost this week......Whoop, whoop!

Accidently posted my lose of 1/2 pound yesterday instead of today since I woke up yesterday thinking it was Wednesday!

Anyway, Angie, you deserve a pass for crying out loud. For all the reasons you said, you are a winner and after all, how many people can say they only gained 2 pounds over the holidays? By the way, I lost 1.6 pounds in water in 24 hours from Monday until Tuesday if it makes you feel better :P it could be water. Drink, drink, drink and flush out all that sodium :D

Good Morning,

I didn't weigh in yesterday morning. Tuesday night I went to my husbands dinner party down in San Diego at the US Grant Hotel. I had steak, my husband had chicken and fish and the dessert was a chocolate mousse with cappacino dust on the top and a cookie under which I didn't eat the cookie. We stayed the night at the hotel and although they had a scale in the bathroom, I only weigh in on mine so I can keep within the same conditions as prior.

So, anyways, back to the party, I had my first major alcoholic beverage other than a very small glass of red wine since last New Years Eve. I drank an Amaretto Sour and I loved it. It took me over an hour to drink it, but it was yummy. Then after dinner and dancing, my friend brought over her Appletini and she shared with me, although she did accidentally spill half on me, since she was blitzed. It was actually really funny. So then I told her that I was confiscating it and I finished it. We danced for nearly two hours and had a blast.

I will weigh in on Thursday the 19th, since that is my 7 month bandaversary. (sorry, I am gonna break the wed. only weigh in this week and post it then. :)

Hugs to all,

Kristi

Thanks everyone for your encouragement. It is a bit of a downer to gain, but when you eat all the goodies......unsure.gif

I thought about weighing myself this morning, but didn't. I am gonna give the WTWTWI a good go before I decide if I need to change up my scale woochie ways. I am surrounded by sweets everywhere I go, and they are a big down fall for me. I will say I've enjoyed them, and the scale says so too....huh.gif

I am hanging in there and haven't thrown the towel in on the challenge. It's tempting to go to a once a day. But that is part of the reason I challenged myself to Wed only. So I wouldn't gage my food consumption by my weight. Seems that can back fire as well. Really searching for some balance and over all behavior modification.

My stress level is elevated, so I am aware of that. When I stress, I eat more. I am hanging in though.

(The good, the bad, the ugly.)

I think I gained about .6 this week which i'll take although i'd like to be losing. I just have so much stress in my life right now and i'm emotionally and physically drained. My brother is still in TX recovering from his accident, so i'm taking care of the house and three dogs alone so it is very trying. Just taking it a day at a time.

Good news is I only have to work one of my jobs from Dec 25 to the 29th so i'm gonna get up and work out during the day before I go in. I know i'm really tired, but I think the working out could help.

Almost Friday!!! Woo Hoo!!

I just weighed tonight and I am down 6 pounds! I am so excited. 9 more required pounds to lose before surgery day on January 11th.

I am really thankful for this forum. I really enjoy reading everyones comments and you guys are always so filled full of encouragement. It makes me more and more excited about my decision to get the lap band. I will return here most certainly and keep in touch with everyone. I will keep everyone posted of my progess.

GOOD JOB to everyone and once again, thanks for posting these :)