Weigh-n Wednesday

Only down .2 this week - slowly inching my way there. Been having some issues in the bathroom dept so that doesn't help.

My goal was to be in the 130s by St. Pats Day. Not sure I will hit that but i'll keep trying! About 2 1/2 lbs to go!

Good morning,

So, the scale was apparently very nice to me this morning.

I think I want to update my goal to 125. Never thought I would ever think that, but I think I might be heading that way.

With my workouts, I have been doing strength training and balance training, and my trainer has me working hard, so who knows,

it might just happen.

I will be going on Vacation to Hawaii on Sunday, so next week I won't be posting my weight. I will post it on Thursday the 25th, after I am home to see where I am. Hopefully I will be able to get online and if I can, I will check in.

Hugs,

Kristi

Happy Losing to All! :P

194.6. Not bad for 2.5 weeks. That's almost 11lbs lost since surgery. I'm not including the 10lbs I lost pre-op. I may start weighing in on Fridays since I had my surgery on a Friday. It's easier for me to handle the math that way. But then again we're all weighing in on Wednesday. Oh well.. I'll try to figure it out.

Well, I'm up 1.8 lbs this week. Bummer!! I know its from a lack of drinking...water that is. So, this week my goal it to drown myself and get those 2 back off-fa-fa!

As Angie said....ya get want ya give!

down 7 lb from last week! yea :)

Kinda sad thinking of where I would have been had I not put on all that weight right after signing up for the surgery.

But happy to be at 205 now which was my surgery decision weight.

Now 5 days and 5 lbs. Hoping to get somewhere around 200 for surgery day on the 15th.

Welp, sometimes there is a real advantage in weighing in too much. My scale says I gained 4lbs since yesterday...wtf? So i'm not taking a lot of stock in that. I'm sick so who knows what my body is doing. Not gonna stress will just keep on keepin' on and see what it says next week!

Happy St. Pats to you all!!! The 1/4 Irish in me will be celebrating 100% this evening!!!

Down 3.5 pounds this week. Love this band.

Debbie,

I think you copy and paste every week! LOL ..........You go girl, so so so Awesome!

I have not weigh since surgery so I am going to weigh this Wednesday, maybe be then it will be two week, the swelling and fluids should be down and out of my system....

Carrie

Debbie,

I think you copy and paste every week! LOL ..........You go girl, so so so Awesome!

I have not weigh since surgery so I am going to weigh this Wednesday, maybe be then it will be two week, the swelling and fluids should be down and out of my system....

Carrie

Thanks for the laugh Carrie. I have been absolutely thrilled with the consistent weight loss since I was banded. My goal is to reach the goal Dr Miranda set of 175 by the end of June and my surgery with Dr Nyte is booked July 8th. It will be so terrific to get rid of this hanging skin.

I can hardly wait to see your new pics after surgery.

Did you find after surgery that you had a lot of seapage from the lipo? Also how long were your drains in before they were removed?

Debbie

I don't know what to think with my body right now. Last Wed it had said I had gained 4 lbs in one day so I didn't take a lot of stock in it. Today i'm down 2lbs from what that said, but that still puts me up 2 from 2 weeks ago. So we will say up 2lbs but i'm gonna weight in with the Fri people as well and see what that says. These last 10 lbs are are real B!!!

Okay ladies, it is official!!! I am jumping ship to weigh in on Fridays. I was a Friday weigher before this wonderful group formed and it worked better for me.

It has been fun and I will keep up with you all.....but I am leaving for the Friday spot!!!! Weeee!

I can do Friday, too. Makes no never mind to me. Didn't weight in last week, so I've lost 4.6lbs. in the last 15 days. Whoop, Whoop! I am 5.4lbs away from hitting 50. (I can taste it!) Everyone have a blessed week!

• 2 weeks later...

Down .8 this week guess i'll take it after it saying I gained 4 lbs two weeks ago! From Easter to going to Royals opening day I ate bad this last week so i'm content.

OMYgooodness!!! WILL I EVERY GET OUT OF THESE FREAKING 180's!!!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....LOL

Carrie

Yes you definetly will. How are you doing Carrie? You healing good. How are things looking?

Debbie

Yes you definetly will. How are you doing Carrie? You healing good. How are things looking?

Debbie

Hi Debbie!

I am doing great, my belly button is starting to look alot better. This week has been good. I dont have the pull feeling as much and dont have to hold myself to stand straight up. I did walk yesterday for the first time for 50 mins and that went really well. Was pretty proud of my self. Just cant wait for the three months to be up to have my final result, kinda excited to see the before and after pics!

I have decided NOT to get a fill for right now. I am not stomach hungry and I really think I was too tight last time and did not loose the weight. I am going to start back measuring and really hit the exercise and see how it does. If I start having the hungry feeling I will go get a fill, but not until then! I am going to do this for me, I really need to use the knowledge that I have learned and use it! This is a lifestyle change !! I am going to work really hard this weekend I WILL be at 179 xing fingers by wednesday weight in!!!

How are things going with you?

Hi Debbie!

I am doing great, my belly button is starting to look alot better. This week has been good. I dont have the pull feeling as much and dont have to hold myself to stand straight up. I did walk yesterday for the first time for 50 mins and that went really well. Was pretty proud of my self. Just cant wait for the three months to be up to have my final result, kinda excited to see the before and after pics!

I have decided NOT to get a fill for right now. I am not stomach hungry and I really think I was too tight last time and did not loose the weight. I am going to start back measuring and really hit the exercise and see how it does. If I start having the hungry feeling I will go get a fill, but not until then! I am going to do this for me, I really need to use the knowledge that I have learned and use it! This is a lifestyle change !! I am going to work really hard this weekend I WILL be at 179 xing fingers by wednesday weight in!!!

How are things going with you?

Glad to hear that you are doing so well Carrie. I can hardly wait to see your before and after pics.

I am doing really well. I think one of the keys for me was not having the fills. There have been times I was a little hungry but I really had to learn to eat right and exercise, exercise, exercise. I obviously had some retriction when i was banded because I was able to tolerate the small portions. I decided I would not get a fill unless I was starving or I went 2 weeks without loosing weight. So far no major hunger and I have consistently lost good amounts every week. I attribute that to eating right foods, right portions and exercising my butt off :)

I am hoping to never have to get a fill.

Anyways can't wait to see your pictures and I am happy to hear that you are doing so well

Debbie