Weigh-n Wednesday

I just weighed tonight and I am down 6 pounds! I am so excited. 9 more required pounds to lose before surgery day on January 11th.

I am really thankful for this forum. I really enjoy reading everyones comments and you guys are always so filled full of encouragement. It makes me more and more excited about my decision to get the lap band. I will return here most certainly and keep in touch with everyone. I will keep everyone posted of my progess.

GOOD JOB to everyone and once again, thanks for posting these smile.gif

Awesome! You are doing great! Keep it up. I struggled with my pre-op, but lost the weight needed for surgery! It felt good to be able to do it! You will feel good to do it as well!

Good Morning All,

So today is my 7 month Bandaversary. WooHoo..... :D

I didn't weigh in on Wednesday since I was at a hotel and not in my own domain, so I did this morning.

The scale read........... 143.7

I am below the Doctors target weight for me 7 months out... :P Happy Dance...Happy Dance...Happy Dance...

I will soon add my own goal ticker as soon as I remember how I did it in the first place. LOL...

I know I will need to go back and read how it is done. Eek.. I am so forgetful. HeHeHe

Hugs to all,

Kristi

Awesome! You are doing great! Keep it up. I struggled with my pre-op, but lost the weight needed for surgery! It felt good to be able to do it! You will feel good to do it as well!

Thanks Angie! I like this forum a lot for all the support it gives. I thought it was going to be harder to lose these pounds. I am just cutting back on my eating and trying my best to do the 2 shakes and 1 lean cuisine meal a day. If I am unable to have the lean cuisine meal due to being out of town, I just eat a salad. 9 more pounds to go!!

Good Morning All,

So today is my 7 month Bandaversary. WooHoo..... :D

I didn't weigh in on Wednesday since I was at a hotel and not in my own domain, so I did this morning.

The scale read........... 143.7

I am below the Doctors target weight for me 7 months out... :P Happy Dance...Happy Dance...Happy Dance...

I will soon add my own goal ticker as soon as I remember how I did it in the first place. LOL...

I know I will need to go back and read how it is done. Eek.. I am so forgetful. HeHeHe

Hugs to all,

Kristi

Congratulations Kristi! That is awesome!!

Kayla,

Thank you. :D

You are doing great for your pre-op. I struggled too like Angie did with the Pre-op.

The Doctor gave me an 11 pound loss when I first saw him and gained 4 pounds by the month after. Ugh.. It was hard, especially when you think you are doing it right and you still gain. But then I cut out all the sodas, bread, rice and pasta (and I only ate whole wheat/grains) and actually increased my workouts and did the protein drinks for breakfast and lunch with a sensible dinner and Voila, I was ready for surgery.

Keep up the good work. :)

Hugs,

Kristi

Kayla,

Thank you. :D

You are doing great for your pre-op. I struggled too like Angie did with the Pre-op.

The Doctor gave me an 11 pound loss when I first saw him and gained 4 pounds by the month after. Ugh.. It was hard, especially when you think you are doing it right and you still gain. But then I cut out all the sodas, bread, rice and pasta (and I only ate whole wheat/grains) and actually increased my workouts and did the protein drinks for breakfast and lunch with a sensible dinner and Voila, I was ready for surgery.

Keep up the good work. :)

Hugs,

Kristi

Yes, I have cut out all sodas, pastas, and bread. I am only drinking water. I try to do the two shakes and one lean cuisine meal a day. Sometimes it is hard especially during this time of the year. I went Christmas shopping on Friday and it was difficult because we went out of town. So when I went out to eat, I had a delicious grilled chicken pecan salad. Even though those pecans and ranch dressing weren't the best, it was better than what I would have normally ate. I can't believe I'm losing as much as I am because I thought that during the holidays it would be harder and also because I'm out of college for Christmas break right now so I am not doing something constantly to keep me busy!!

You keep up the great work as well!! I love when people post before and after pictures!! :)

PS: I have "before" pictures but they are not so nice haha so I will eventually post them when I have some "after" pictures to show :D

Welp, I basically lost what I gained last week - .6 lb. Grr...well I get another fill next week and hopefully with that one I can get back up to where I was before my unfill. At least i'm getting back to where I was and not gaining too much - just yoyo'ing back and forth.

Hope you all have a great week!!

Hi Everyone!

Well I am happy to report that I had no change this week. I was REALLY scared to step on the scales this week, but I MADE myself do it. I am glad I had no change, but I have got to STOP eating JUNK!!!! I LOVE Christmas, but ready for it to be over with!!!

Hey gang, forgot to report in yesterday. I'm with you MyNewlife, not looking forward to getting on the scales. I am sooooo sick of all the food. To my relief,I stayed the same. None lost...none gained.

Will start my pre-op diet on Sat. the 26th. Say a prayer for me, we leave that day to head home in NC. Will be with family for the first 4 days of pre-ot...that might get scary. I am pretty determined to do this and I have my ducks in a row. (shakes, water, lean cuisine's, packed and ready to roll) I just hope I don't kill someone over the holidays. Baaahaahaaa!!!

Merry Christmas to my new family, you guys rock!!!

Hello Everyone! I am on vacation and have been sick with the flu. Not very fun. Being around family who get along, but the tension is noticable. Makes for an interesting holiday. I am hanging in here, but want to run home. Staying because of my son. Oh, the things we do for out children. I love him dearly and want him to have a great Christmas, so I will do what I have to in order for that to happen. Ugh! Let's hope I can keep my mouth shut and keep the peace. *prays silent prayer*

I used my mommas scale and it said 233. It's not my scale, so we shall see what the scale reads next week.

Sure glad to not see a gain!

• Like 1

WoW, you guys are rockin!!!

I am soooooo excited. Started my pre-op on Sat. while visiting family, just say "NO" was my motto. It must have worked. I lost 6 lbs.,...I am doing the happy weight loss dance. 12 down and 3 to go!

I did it. Made it through Christmas eating right and exercising. Result down 3.5 pounds. I am a happy girl :)

Debbie

YEA!!! congrats !!! :wub:

Congrats to everyone! Very AWESOME job considering the Holidays!!!!!

I did not weight this morning, I should have but I choose not to. I have been thinking about it all day and I think maybe I need to hold myself accountable and weigh! I have been really stress out the past couple of weeks and honsestly having been eating sweet through the holidays! I need to get over it and back on track! I think I will weigh in the morning and post!

Carrie