Weigh-n Wednesday

Good news finally to report this week! Lost 3.2 lbs!

I really think the low dairy is really helping. It's tough, but hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I haven't gotten in the work outs like I want, but it is a really busy week at work Thurs is my only night off so i'm gonna do Zumba or a run that night. But i'm kicking up the work outs!

I've been losing and gaining the same 1-2 lbs since October (my brother's accident didn't help that) so i'm hoping this is a sign that i'm going in the right direction!!

Hope you all are having a good week!!

I'm 201 today. Down 4lbs even since surgery on Friday. Granted, I'm on clear liquids but I'll take a loss any way I can get it.

I think I'll just weigh myself once a week though my husband wants me to weigh in every day. What do you guys think? I realized I weigh myself every day because I never stick to a diet for more than that and had to see how much damage I did the day before or if I could reward* myself (cheat) because I lost some wieght. I'm afraid if I weigh myself only once a week I'lll find I gained weight, like I have so many times in the past.

Now I just need to figure out how to update my ticker. I guess I have to make a new one.

* I have to ask myself, "Is heart disease and diabetes a reward?!"

i wouldn't recommend weighing in daily.

it can be a huge mind f*ck.

This made me laugh out loud....this is why we love you Lindsay so true!!!! I completely agree!!!

I'm 201 today. Down 4lbs even since surgery on Friday. Granted, I'm on clear liquids but I'll take a loss any way I can get it.

I think I'll just weigh myself once a week though my husband wants me to weigh in every day. What do you guys think? I realized I weigh myself every day because I never stick to a diet for more than that and had to see how much damage I did the day before or if I could reward* myself (cheat) because I lost some wieght. I'm afraid if I weigh myself only once a week I'lll find I gained weight, like I have so many times in the past.

Now I just need to figure out how to update my ticker. I guess I have to make a new one.

* I have to ask myself, "Is heart disease and diabetes a reward?!"

I got obsessive with the scale and cut back to once a week. Seriously i would step on the scale when I went to pee. Balance is nice. Start from the beginning.

• Like 1

I decided to weigh myself once a week, on Weigh In Wednesdays. I can't tell you how freeing that is. I was always afraid to weigh myself once a week because in a week I could have spiraled out of control. I thought by weighing myself every day I could stop the damage from the day before. Right now I can safely weigh myself next week because I'm not over eating!! If I should gain weight it's because of some freaky biological thing and not because of forgotton (DENIAL) trips to the pantry or MickeyD's. I know once I start eating again I have to be careful. But for now I'll enjoy the peace this is brining me.

Linnipoo, Congrats and welcome back.

BrownEyedGirl, I think it is great that you decided on Wed Weigh-ins. I know I weighed myself far too often the first few months. It was making me kinda bonkers there for a while. LOL....

Lindsay, LOL.. I agree.

Hugs,

Kristi

I decided to weigh myself once a week, on Weigh In Wednesdays. I can't tell you how freeing that is. I was always afraid to weigh myself once a week because in a week I could have spiraled out of control. I thought by weighing myself every day I could stop the damage from the day before. Right now I can safely weigh myself next week because I'm not over eating!! If I should gain weight it's because of some freaky biological thing and not because of forgotton (DENIAL) trips to the pantry or MickeyD's. I know once I start eating again I have to be careful. But for now I'll enjoy the peace this is brining me.

how is your hunger pain? any at all? or is it just getting used to not eating whatever and whenever?

Morning all!

Welp, only down .6 this week but hey that is half a pound! I lost 4 last week so i'm sure my body is catching up so i'm not stressing. I'm at 142.6 now - so close to the 130's I can taste it! Hopefully soon!

Hope you all have a great hump day!!

Good afternoon gang! Had my first fill a week ago and I'm down 3lbs. Whoop Whoop! 38.8 down total-can't wait to hit 40lbs. down and see the 220's. Thanks to everyone here for all the support.

198 even today. Down 2 lbs from last week, 7 lbs since surgery and 17lbs since pre-op diet. I'm not sure if I should have my surgery date weight or pre-op weight on my ticker.

I'm kind of surprised I'm only down 2lbs seeing that I'm only drinking liquids. I imagine that being laid out in bed for 4 days with a cold and no exercise probably didn't help with weight loss. I'd normally be happy with a 2lbs loss but that's if I'm eating food. So, today I start logging my kefir and protein drink intake. I have been waking up puffy eyed the last 2 days as if I ate something salty.... I'm wondering how salty my creamy soups are. Oh well. I'll take the 2 lbs and keep track of what I'm eating and spend more time on the treadmill.

Time for lunch!

Holding steady at 215. Seeing as how I spent the entire week on my butt studying, AND I'm on my cycle, I'll take it!

But here's an odd tidbit, though: I went to the doc for bronchitus and they weighed me. Their scale put me at 230! What gives? Ok, maybe add 5 lbs for the clothes (since I normally just weigh in my undies) but seriously? 15 lbs? I was so excited to see my weight loss per a Dr's scale. It was really kind of a bummer.