Weigh-n Wednesday

GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT.........

100 POUNDS GONE!!!! WOOHOO

Scale: 138

This is a good and happy week.

Carrie, I saw that you put a turkey burger recipe on here. That looks so good. I plan on making them sometime this weekend, probably Saturday night. Yum..

Hugs,

Kristi

Congrats to all the losers this week! :)

Carrie, I saw that you put a turkey burger recipe on here. That looks so good. I plan on making them sometime this weekend, probably Saturday night. Yum..

Hugs,

Kristi

Congratulations Kristi!!!! Wow, what an accomplishment and you look GORGEOUS!!!

Hugs,

Kristi

Congratulations that is sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome

100 POUNDS GONE!!!! WOOHOO Scale: 138

That is so AWESOME!!! Congratulations! You look wonderful too! What an accomplishment. There are some here on this forum that are an inspiration to me and you are one of them. I hope you go and do something fun for yourself. Like buy some skinny jeans! I have a pair in my closet just waiting for me to get into.

Yo, Angie, I think everyone would agree...You are our "sweet spot" on here!!!

You Rock Girly Girl !! Congrats!!

Amy - I love ya girly! Hang in there, restriction is on the way and you won't be licking paint. LOL

Good Morning Ladies!

Well I STILL am not moving. I have had alot of issues with my band the last week and half, has been very tight and I seem to get stuck EVERYDAY now. I am considering getting an unfill, not sure. I really think this is why I am not moving, STILL at 181.

Angie I am so proud of you! This is wonderful news, made my day!

Sabrina, it is SO frustrating! Hang in there!

Carrie - thank you! I really have been soo busy at work, and at home, but I really need to catch up with you....I ma going through some withdrawl symptoms.....NEED A CARRIE FIX! lol

Hugs,

Kristi

Congrats to all the losers this week! smile.gif

KRISTI!!!!!!!! OMGOODNESS!!! I AM SO DANCING AROUND THE ROOM FOR YOU! CONGRADULATIONS! You are amazing and I am so proud of you. I know how very hard you have worked and bask in the glory girly!

Band love to ya sista girl! ((HUGS))

Hugs,

Kristi

Go Kristi, go Kristi, go Kristi!!! That is awesome, we are soooooo proud of you!! Sending you a cyber high five, girly girl !!! :D :D

Hugs,

Kristi

Wow Kristi!! So so happy for you.. congrats!!!

Kristi!

I wanted to say Congrats to you! That is so great and I cant wait to get there!!! You have great motivation and I hope that I can do as great as you have done! Keep up the good work and you will have to post some new pics for us!

Hope you like the Turkey Burgers!

Carrie

Thank You All,

To me, ALL of you are my motivation and inspiration. :)

I feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful group.

Hugs and love to all of you,

Kristi

MONDAY: Carrie, btw, tried the turkey burger recipe and it was AWESOME. My son, who is so picky, loved it. Made them last night and then again for lunch. SUPER YUMMY! :D

Hello Ladies!

Well I am STILL at 181 and have been fighting with this fill. I am going in about 30 mins to have some fluid removed. I dont think I am eating enough and EVERYTHING I am putting in my mouth is getting stuck! Tired of fighting it. Good Luck to everyone on their weigh in today!

Carrie

Hello Ladies!

Well I am STILL at 181 and have been fighting with this fill. I am going in about 30 mins to have some fluid removed. I dont think I am eating enough and EVERYTHING I am putting in my mouth is getting stuck! Tired of fighting it. Good Luck to everyone on their weigh in today!

Carrie

Carrie, Way to be smart. I wanted to lose so much, that I was determined that I was going to wait it out on everything getting stuck. Got to the point thateven water wasn't going down. I had to go see a pulmanologist (lungs). I ended up with aspirated pneumonia, not good. Had a total unfill, after six months of nothing, I finally was able to have a fill this last Monday. I feel like my life is starting over and I have the excitement of wanting to lose again. If we had a way to let all of those that are banded to get an unfill when they start getting things stuck all of the time, it could possibly keep ones from getting ill. I really do commend you on getting an unfill right in the beginning.

Anne

Last week 166, this week 165 so a ONE pound loss. Like Carrie, I had a partial unfill this week and feel much better now that I can eat real food again. I probably got a bit too much taken out but will wait and see since my band tends to tighten for no reason. Now I have some "wiggle room".

Sabrina:)

Thanks Anne!

I am really a gal that runs a tight band but down deep I knew I have been tight for a couple of weeks. Everything was getting stuck and it to me was just not worth it. My Doc does want me to come back on March 4th to get a complete unfill before I have my PS surgery on the 9th. I am really not wanting to do this, but I dont do well coming out, I really sick. sooooooo I am going to follow the Docs orders and do this! Maybe this will make me have some faith in myself and know that I can do this WITH my band and not JUST my band!

Carrie

I am down 1.4 this week! Oh, and I have lost 50 lbs! Yay! Took me a bit, but I am so stinking happy! Woo hoo! Gone baby gone!

Angie you go girl! I am so proud of you. You have tought me alot about this process and I thank you for that! You are going to do TRUELY AMAZING on this Journey!

Carrie

Thank You All,

To me, ALL of you are my motivation and inspiration. :)

I feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful group.

Hugs and love to all of you,

Kristi

MONDAY: Carrie, btw, tried the turkey burger recipe and it was AWESOME. My son, who is so picky, loved it. Made them last night and then again for lunch. SUPER YUMMY! :D

Kristi!

OMyGoodnesssssss! WOW you look AMAZING, you look HOT!

Carrie

ps Glad you liked the T Burgers!

Good Evening,

Well, this morning, I weighed-in, but couldn't post.

Still at 138. I have a follow-up care band appointment tomorrow. I am nervous about their scale, because I weigh on my scale in the same conditions every Wed, and I don't know what it will say at the hospital. EEEkkkk...

Angie, Great Job Sweetie! I so agree with Carrie! I am proud of you too. :)

Carrie, thank you. I definitely enjoyed the turkey burgers. Tonight we used the left over uncooked turkey meat mixture and cooked it and added some crushed tomatoes and some zuccini and some lentils and it was really yummy.

Congrats to the losers this week. :D

Hugs,

Kristi

Up 1 lb this week - ugh! But hoping this dairy kick will kick start me. I am also getting back in my workout routine starting today. Since my brother accident in Oct I haven't been able to work out but he comes home today!!! Woo!!! So no more excuses I now have help at home w/ the dogs and what not so I have my me time back.

Hopefully i'll have some great results next week!!

Wow, I'm I late to report in or what. Crazy week and next week looking the same. I'm not sure how, but dropped 4.2 lbs. this week...whoop, whoop! Just hope I can maintain, first fill next week.

Congrats everyone...you guys are doing great!

Good Morning Ladies!

Well my scale finally moved but not for the good mad.gif . I am up 1.8 pounds this week since my unfill. I knew I would gain some because I was not eating nothing. I do however feel so much better and have way more energy. I am going to really push the exercise the next week and half!

Good luck to everyone!

Carrie

Don't sweat a few lbs, give or take.

Women are so prone to retain water, which is always reflected on the scale.

A pound of fat contains roughly 3200 calories. So you'd have to consume 3200 calories beyond what you burn in a day to gain a pound of fat.

My weight is steady at 174.

I haven't been trying, hence the no-movement on the scale!

Good Morning All,

So as my scale is now at 136, since my bandaversary on the 19th. Sorry, I had to weigh myself that day. :blink:

I agree with Lindsay to not sweat the small gains. I am leaving for Hawaii in less than 3 weeks and I so expect a gain. :)

Hugs,

Kristi