Weigh-n Wednesday

I am soooooo excited! I lost 3.6lbs on my first week back on solids. Whoop, Whoop!

.2oz away from hitting the 30 mark. I am trilled.

Great job everyone...your all such losers! hehehehe

I am sick so I didn't weigh in today, but yesterday when I got on the scale it was the exact same weight as last week. I have been really bad about working out so i'll take that! Having adult beverages tonight so a weigh in tomorrow won't be accurate, but i'll just go off yesterdays.

I am sick so I didn't weigh in today, but yesterday when I got on the scale it was the exact same weight as last week. I have been really bad about working out so i'll take that! Having adult beverages tonight so a weigh in tomorrow won't be accurate, but i'll just go off yesterdays.

Sorry your sick....bummer! Feel better soon!

Hi everyone! I am at 230.6 today!

Yayayayayay! Go Angie...Go Angie...go Angie! I remember when you wre saying you could almost taste the 230s :lol: Now here comes the 220s! Restriction must be great! Did you find your sweet spot? Is this fill the one?

Yayayayayay! Go Angie...Go Angie...go Angie! I remember when you wre saying you could almost taste the 230s laugh.gif Now here comes the 220s! Restriction must be great! Did you find your sweet spot? Is this fill the one?

Sweet spot....hmmm I am not sure. All I know is that I am happy with the level of fill I have now. It took me a while to mentally adjust to this one......I was thinking if I didn't get my head around this fill I would have a smidge removed. Cha Ching! All is well, thank heavens! I was really not wanting to pay a buck and a quarter to have .1 cc removed......It's like paying for someone to drill on your teeth. Oh, not fun!

I am a foodie, so the smaller the portion size the more I have to adjust. I know a few of my friends keep there bands snugger than a bug in a rug but I am one of the bandsters who has to slowly adjust to my new reality. Eating only a tinsy bit doesn't satisfy me mentally. Ya know.

I eat all my meals and drink a protein shake to get my protein in. Otherwise I wouldn't make it.

Today I had 3/4 cup of dry PB&J granola. 1 cup of chicken (boneless skinless) with sauce for lunch. (a 2 pk of saltine crackers like what you get with Wendy's chili) I had an 8 oz protein shake when I got home. For dinner I will have chicken and veggies! I would say a cup.

I drank 72 oz of 0 cal beverage today.

I am very happy with those amounts.

Woot!

I am a foodie, so the smaller the portion size the more I have to adjust. I know a few of my friends keep there bands snugger than a bug in a rug but I am one of the bandsters who has to slowly adjust to my new reality. Eating only a tinsy bit doesn't satisfy me mentally. Ya know.

Wow, I needed this. I never thought of fills from that angle before (sorry...blonde moment) and since I have had 7 restriction episodes so far I am vagily familiar with what you speak of and your right. If I do not ease into this I do not think I could handle only taking 3 bites of Indian food. I think I would actually start to cry. I have sat here and really thought about what you said and have decided that I am going to ask Dr. So to go easy on me come the next fill on 2/15. I think I will want that mental wiggle room as well.

Thanks Angie for sharing...you the best! And btw, it sounds like you are in the sweet spot for here and now even if it is not "the" sweet spot.

Hi Ladies!

Congrats to everyone who lost this week!

Angie you go girl! 220's you better watch out, ANGIE is coming!!!!

I did not move again this week at all, I think my scale is STUCK on 181.8. I decided yesterday to try something a little out of my comfort zone, I tried to eat MORE food. I ate what I call ALOT yesterday. Breafast I tried to eat a Banana but it was not working to well, so I ate half, drank some coffee a bit later and then ate 6 whole wheat crackers with a slice of cheese. Lunch I went to MEXICAN food and ate a side of beans, (which was a good cup) with Ranch, yes RANCH dressing (LOADED WITH FAT!). I would get a spoon of beans and then dip it in RANCH! YUMMO! I ate the WHOLE thing. The I had a few chips with Caso, cant do chips and dip to well anymore (THANK YOU JESUS!). THEN when I left there I stopped by my FAV 8 caloires per ounce YOGURT store and got me some Peanut Butter Yogurt, another YUMMO! ohh yeah it had Reese on top! Then I went the rest of the day until dinner drinking water. When I got home, did not feel hungry at all and so I drank a protien shake for the calories. GUESS WHAT! I stepped on the scales and I weighed 181.4...lol I know it could be water, etcc but I thought that was really weird, maybe I just need to EAT??? That sounds SO weird to say!

This morning, the scale gave me a number that was good good good, 139.7

Angie, I am so excited for you. It sounds like a sweet spot for now. :) Congrats!

Sabrina, woohoo. You dropped that vacation weight like a champion. I have a feeling when I go to Hawaii in March, I am probably going to be gaining a bit too, and I hope I can do the same.

Debbie, Great job! You really amaze me.

Lindsay, 20 pounds till goal, AWESOME!! I have seen your pics you put up and you look great.

Bogiesmom, It is so wonderful to break a plateau. Victory!

Amy, Good for you. Excellent.

Shelby, I hope you feel better soon.

Carrie, I have found that 3 meals a day are so needed. I find if I don't eat right by having them 3 meals a day, I don't lose. I have just re-started that because I was being bad and not eating since I wasn't hungry. Bad me.

I love refried beans, never thought about dipping them in ranch. That does sound yummy. But I also love steak, chicken, or burgers and blue cheese dressing. It tastes so good to me. :D

Thank you for what you said last week. I really needed that.

BTW, I found at a restaurant called Islands, they make a fabulous Turkey Burger. It isn't like a turkey burger patty at all. So good and fresh! Great on protein too.

Hugs to all,

Kristi

Thanks Kristi and see you did it! You are going to look AMAZING!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE turkey burgers. I make them at home ALL the time, they are one of my Fams favorits and very easy....This is how I do mine.....

I use about 2-3lbs of Jennie O ground Turkey

1 pack of dry onion mix and about a 1/4 of diced fresh onion

1-2 eggs

A1 or Wicheshiour Sause ( however you spell it ) I dont measure it, but I would say at least 3-4 tablespoons maybe more

Sprinkle with Sea Salt and Pepper on top of patties.

I use a Griddle at home to make them on and they come out REALLY good! I then put wheat buns on the grill for Hubby and the boys. Put a slice of cheese on it with Veggies and they LOVE them!

I am joining the weekly weigh ins

4/20/09 Start Weight at surgery 255

4/23/09 First day home form occ 253

6/5/09 first fill 232

8/29/09 second fill 218

11/20 thrid fill 206 Feb 3 188.6

I LOVE LOVE LOVE turkey burgers. I make them at home ALL the time, they are one of my Fams favorits and very easy....This is how I do mine.....

1-2 eggs

A1 or Wicheshiour Sause ( however you spell it ) I dont measure it, but I would say at least 3-4 tablespoons maybe more

I use a Griddle at home to make them on and they come out REALLY good! I then put wheat buns on the grill for Hubby and the boys. Put a slice of cheese on it with Veggies and they LOVE them!

Thanks for the recipe. I bought some that are frozen and they are ok, but yours sound sooooo much better.

Thanks Angie for sharing...you the best! And btw, it sounds like you are in the sweet spot for here and now even if it is not "the" sweet spot.

Yo, Angie, I think everyone would agree...You are our "sweet spot" on here!!!

You Rock Girly Girl !! Congrats!!

1-2 eggs

Ohhh those sound soo good i'm gonna have to try it! With a piece of swiss cheese on it I think that would rock! Thanks!

Warning- I'm grumpy today. My finicky band is really ticking me off. No loss this week and, again, I can hardly eat anything so I am resorting to slider foods. I was with a friend who is considering getting banded yesterday and told her it was "very inconvenient" cause you never know when you can eat and she replied, "yeah, diabetes and heart disease are inconvenient too". Ha!

Sabrina:)

Warning- I'm grumpy today. My finicky band is really ticking me off. No loss this week and, again, I can hardly eat anything so I am resorting to slider foods. I was with a friend who is considering getting banded yesterday and told her it was "very inconvenient" cause you never know when you can eat and she replied, "yeah, diabetes and heart disease are inconvenient too". Ha!

Sabrina:)

Hmm good point she had. Sorry your band is acting up. Hope it improves soon.

Good Morning Ladies!

Well I STILL am not moving. I have had alot of issues with my band the last week and half, has been very tight and I seem to get stuck EVERYDAY now. I am considering getting an unfill, not sure. I really think this is why I am not moving, STILL at 181.

Angie I am so proud of you! This is wonderful news, made my day!

Sabrina, it is SO frustrating! Hang in there!