Weigh-n Wednesday

I'm holding tight at 24 lbs. down. I keep going up and down with 1/2 a lbs. I am .4 away from hitting 25 and it's killing me. I'm at 248.4, the good news is I am under 250 and that hasn't happened in a long, long time. On day 14 of post-op and I'm loving my band.

Good Moring Ladies!!!

I am EXCITED as Hello ;) to post that I am at 181.8 this monring..WOooo HOooo, that is 4 pounds down this week! I have worked my BUTT off working out with Hubby the past seven days and it has REALLY paid off. I knew it was going to be a good weigh in, kinda weird how you can just feel it......I have learned one thing, I am going to have to do my part and W.O.R.K. hard. I think I found my motivation....Thank goodness!!

Good luck to everyone else and I cant wait to see how everytone did. I agree with Shelby, I think it is going to be a great weigh in this week..Yahhhhhh... :D

ps...I will be weighing again on Monday morning. I started a goal last week to be at 179.9 by Monday Morning. My PS Consult is Monday afternoon and would LOVE to go to it being OUT of the 180s...been there WAY to long!

Carrie

Way to Carrie that is soooooooooooooo exciting

Seems I am in hold mode. Fine with me...I've been sick on and off for the better part of a month.

For now I am working on wellness. Congrats to all the loosers!

I was just thinking about you last night and wondering where you wre. Sorry to hear that you have been sick. Hope you are feeling much better

Debbie

ll it has been an interesting week. I ended up in the hospital last week with diverticulitis and was on IV antibiotics and sips of clear fluids. I thought well at least once I get home I will have lost weight. Boy was I wrong. When I got home I actually gained 7 pounds from 5 days in the hospital. My brain said go eat some chocolate and chips and you will feel better but of course I resisted . Once I was allowed to eat I went back to my

Tomatoe Pie ( hahahaha). I have lost the 7 pounds of fluid I gained in the hospital so am sitig at no loss from last week. I am at thesame weight.

Expecting a good loss next weight in.

I betcha all of that is the IV and water weight. No prob that will come off fast!

I totally forgot to weigh in with having Monday off my schedule is all jacked up! I weighed today but I had adult beverages last night and that always jacks it up. I think I lost 1lb this week but i'll weigh tomorrow and see.

Hope you all are having a great day!!!

I was just thinking about you last night and wondering where you wre. Sorry to hear that you have been sick. Hope you are feeling much better

Debbie

Debbie - Thanks so much for letting me know I am thought of. It makes me feel good! *Warm Fuzzy*

I am hoping to get back on top of it again. Have been hovering and picking up on some habits I left off....the snack monster visits me and I have to FIGHT him off. He wins on occasion....boo

You are so inspirational! I've also been spending time listening to othe WLS patients on the famous You Tube. Yes, it has been sucking my time.....I listen while I work....so it is not to bad. I have my own channel and make vids on there. It's fun and has opened doors to new friendships!

Congrats Carrie! Woo hoo! Girl friend! I literally just stood up and did a HAPPY DANCE for you. Way to go.

Way to go everyone and I am wishing everyone health! (HUGS)

Hi everyone. Hope you have an awesome day and congrats for the losses. Like I posted Saturday I hit my 100 pound loss. I did that by losing 5 pounds last week. I know that is from getting rid of the last of the fluid from the IV in the hospital. Feels good to have that gone now. Excited to see what this week will bring.

Debbie

Lost 1.4 this week! I'm feeling like i'm back at a good restriction again woo hoo! Well, and it's amazing what can happen when you quit eating buffalo chicken dip every day! :(

Hope you all are having a great day!! I'm headed to get my taxes done so hopefully some good news there!!

Hey Shelby Im right there with you but mine is banana water. I stoped drinking it and I started to lose again. Taxes mean new CLOTHES.......

Very true! I need new clothes, bras and shoes really bad! A lot of the refund is already spent need new carpet in the basement and some work on the car done, but there will be some for clothes and I am treating myself to a spa day!!!

That dip was the death of me. Too many parties around the holdiays and I got hooked on it!! Only special occasions now!!

Good Morning,

Well, I am a day late. Ooppss.. I realized yesterday after breakfast that I forgot to weigh in, so here I am.

Last week, 140.6............this week, 140.4

I can so taste the 130s. (Didn't think I would be here ever again or ever actually think I'd get to them again.)

Maybe next week is the week to get there. I hope so. :rolleyes:

Hugs,

Kristi

Yes, Congrats to all the Losers this week!

Carrie, losing inches are very important. It is not always about the number on the scale. I am very confident about that because, and here is why, in my opinion, I have lost roughly about 25-26 pounds since we started this Wednesday weigh-in back in the end of September.

In clothes, it used to be for every 15-20 pounds of weight-loss, I would go down a size. Well, I have gone from a size 12-10 in September/October to a size 4 now. My estimates in weight-loss numbers should have me at about a size 8, not a 4. I know I have lost quite a bit in inches since we started this. It is not always about the scale, as most of us have seen.

And for anyone who is worried that the scale is not moving, but your clothes are looser, YOU are doing PHENOMENAL! :)

Don't doubt yourself.

Remember, muscle weighs MORE than fat, heck, I have to remember that too.

Last week, 170. This week, 166. My holiday gain is gone and I'm back to where I was six weeks ago. Band feels pretty loose but I'm leaving it alone and if it takes six months to get that last ten pounds off, so be it! Still can't decide if I have the guts to go for PS but I've got six months think about it while I continue to save. If so, I will go in August.

Sabrina:)