Weigh-n Wednesday

We are off and rolling for 2010. I was so surprised this morning when I got on the scales, down 9 lbs. since being banded - 6 days ago. I'm with Linnipo and her expletive. Girl you are at hoot.

Keep up the good work!

Just gotta be me! And me is down to 216 today! Officially the lowest I've weighed in 3 years! Lets go for 4 :D

Up 1.4 this week - thank god I get another fill tomorrow!!! Being unfilled sucks!!

Although good news is I think I am the same weight since my last fill, so that is a small victory. Hopefully this fill will get me back to where I was before the unfill.

Great job everyone! Hopefully I can get back to the "losers club" soon!

Thank you ladys, and I am still at 179. I guess im stuck again. But I will get thru this one like I did the other one. Every one is doing such a great job.

Denise,

WOW!! You look WONDERFUL!!!! I have been logging on at work and I cant see pics. Just had to tell you how great you are doing! I would love to look like that, would not care if I was stuck...lol ;)

Carrie

Denise,

WOW!! You look WONDERFUL!!!! I have been logging on at work and I cant see pics. Just had to tell you how great you are doing! I would love to look like that, would not care if I was stuck...lol ;)

Carrie

Thanks Carrie, you are doing a awsome job also. I started my treadmill again so maybe the scale wikll move again.

• Like 1

I am holding steady at 250. Which am grateful for. This week has been employee appreciation

Week at work.....muffins, cookies, ice cream bars, sandwiches, ect......you get the point.

Brutal! Plus......TOM.... UGH

Over all I am blessed I have the band and have had a week of junk and stayed even steven.

I hope to loose a lb or two in the upcoming week.

Angie I am getting ready to have surgery soon it is not scheduled yet. I tried finding you on face book but you didn't come up what is your e-mail address and I can search you that way.

Denise you look amazing!

I'm down almost 4 pounds this week. I couldnt weigh in on Wed. I guess its been a little stressful and its "that time of the month" for me but I made sure I could get my protein in first. I can feel the band tightening up pretty quick this week. Today feels much better and its loosening up.

Have a good week.

• Like 1

Totally forgot about yesterday and today. So My guess is I will do it tomorrow morning.

Denise you look sooooooooooooooooo amazing. I can hardly wait till I can have my tummy tuck. You have the perfect hour glass figure and look like a real sexy moma :)

Deb

Thank you ladys, and I am still at 179. I guess im stuck again. But I will get thru this one like I did the other one. Every one is doing such a great job.

179? I would not have said a pound ove 145. You look amazing and sexy

Good Moring Ladies!!!

I am EXCITED as Hello ;) to post that I am at 181.8 this monring..WOooo HOooo, that is 4 pounds down this week! I have worked my BUTT off working out with Hubby the past seven days and it has REALLY paid off. I knew it was going to be a good weigh in, kinda weird how you can just feel it......I have learned one thing, I am going to have to do my part and W.O.R.K. hard. I think I found my motivation....Thank goodness!!

Good luck to everyone else and I cant wait to see how everytone did. I agree with Shelby, I think it is going to be a great weigh in this week..Yahhhhhh... :D

ps...I will be weighing again on Monday morning. I started a goal last week to be at 179.9 by Monday Morning. My PS Consult is Monday afternoon and would LOVE to go to it being OUT of the 180s...been there WAY to long!

Carrie

In case you missed the bad news, three weeks in Maui with an unfill turned in to a 14 pound gain for me. The good news is, since last Wednesday, I have lost 6 pounds of it!!! Down six this week....so 174 pounds. I was 166 for a couple days before Christmas but I'm not stressing. I feel really good at this weight too...just don't like how I start feeling around 180.

Sabrina:)

I've been "off" since November, honestly. I had H1N1, then strep throat in December, then holidays, then a week in Belgium... I feel like I've gained a small amount, but I am on track again. I'm afraid to weigh myself as it could make me depressed. Maybe after another week of being "on it" I will subject myself to the scale.